Saturday, October 18, 2008

Soft skills & thanks to Prof and all the tutors

Most of the soft skills I have and keep on developing since I have started learning this course are good, I have develop my communication skill as we have to present our task in front of the class, and we laso have to communicate with others or with our group’s members to get their comments and ideas or asking for help. Besides, among all, teamwork is the most important thing and it is the essence of any successful tasks given by the lecturers. I have learnt on how to contribute my ideas, share ideas and give comments. Besides, I know it is very important for us to listen to our leaders’ orders and opinion. So that everything will run smoothly. It is true that education and learning is a lifelong process, therefore we should never give up to all those things we had and have come across in life. It is only a little challenge set by our God to test his creations.
Lastly, I would like to thanks you Prof and the tutors for being such nice and good facilitators towards me and all of my classmates throughout this sem. You guys are great…

No comments: