Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fuy_yooohhh!!!

Today is a very tough day, we have never imagined that the video clip is going to be a very challenging task for us; we have to create the storyboard. Honestly, this is my first time to experience in creating a video clip by giving the details of the video clip through storyboard. Hopefully, my group and I will be able to cope with the task given successfully. Thus, it is very crucial for us to keep in touch with Prof and the assistants regularly so that we will always in the right track. I hope they are willing to help us who are basically lack of information and knowledge about technology. Besides I have to prepare for my own clip video, we also have to “look after” the rest of our group members’ progression. From here we will learn on how to develop a video clip with clear steps and objectives. We are also learning on how to think creative and critically on designing the video clip as well as helping each other. In addition I really think that Youtube has given us a big ‘help’ in showing us of some of the examples of how to do a creative and interesting video clip. Therefore, I look forward on sending my first draft….(“,)

No comments: